Date: Sun, Jul 3
Time: 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Location: Harry A. Nottingham Park
We invite you to take part in the family friendly festivities in Harry A. Nottingham Park with face painters, holiday themed stilt walkers, balloon sculptors, magicians, inflatable fun houses and so much more! Bring your blanket and enjoy festival style food favorites from fresh squeezed lemonade and funnel cakes to mini-donuts and roasted ears of corn. Live music is sure to keep you dancing and singing, followed by a breath-taking laser show lighting up Nottingham Park and nearby hillside!
State of the Art, Awe-Inspiring Laser Show: 9:45 p.m.
Getting to and Leaving Salute to the USA:
Public transportation is the easiest way to access Harry A. Nottingham Park. If you must drive, parking will be available at the Beaver Creek Bear Lots. Expect lengthy delays to egress.
AVON TRANSIT: All Avon busses and shuttles arrive and depart from Avon Station.
- The Town of Avon transit department will operate the Red and Blue Lines from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- The Avon Night Rider will operate from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Avon Transit will run off-schedule all day.
- Lake Street & Comfort Inn bus stops are closed.
Avon will provide fare-free event shuttles as outlined below:
TO / FROM BEAVER CREEK:
- Avon shuttles will run every 30-minutes between Avon Station and the Elk and Bear lots between 5:00 – 11:00 p.m
TO / FROM EAGLE-VAIL & VAIL:
- Avon shuttles will run every 30-minutes between Avon Station, Walmart and the Eagle-Vail Community Center between 5:00 – 11:00 p.m.
TO / FROM EDWARDS:
- Avon shuttles will run every 30-minutes between Avon Station and Freedom Park from Avon Station between 5:00 – 1:00 p.m.
ECO TRANSIT: Eco Transit will offer regular service between Vail and Walmart Station; Eagle/Gypsum; and, Avon Station.
- Fare-free service will be provided beginning at 4:00 p.m. until the end of the day.
- Questions should be directed to call ECO Transit at (970) 328-3520.
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES | Sunday, July 3
General Parking at Salute to the USA
- Parking is limited and on a first come first serve basis.
- Available at designated on-street parking locations.
- Available at the Beaver Creek Bear Lot.
- Designated private parking lots.
- Or, by permit only.
Tips for enjoying all this event has to offer
- Portions of the park will be closed starting at 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on July 3rd to accommodate set-up of the event
- Parking close to the venue is by permit only. General public parking is extremely limited and we encourage you to walk, ride your bike or take public transportation
- Bags and coolers will be checked at all festival entry points for alcohol (no outside alcohol allowed) starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed – large crowds and loud music can easily scare pets
- There will still be public access to the north side of the park to include the beach and sand volleyball courts via the Lake Street north entrance, W. Beaver Creek Blvd. entrance and west entrance near Avon Elementary School
- Nottingham Lake is closed at 6:00 p.m..
- SUP and paddle boat rentals are available from the beach area until 2:50 p.m.
- Dogs on leash will be allowed on the north side of the park up until 2:00 p.m.
- Please remember to be considerate of the environment and do your part to dispose of your litter
More Events & Festivals
Public Health Bulletin
We care deeply about the safety of our guests and our residents. To protect your well-being we follow Eagle County’s proven policies for COVID-19 containment. Be in the know before you go and enjoy a fulfilling visit to Avon.Learn More