Date: Sat, Jul 3 -
Time: 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Location: Harry A. Nottingham Park
Salute to the USA, Avon’s signature event is a family tradition and community favorite! We invite you to take part in the family friendly festivities throughout the park with face painters, balloon sculptors, magicians, and so much more! Bring your blanket and enjoy festival style food favorites from fresh squeezed lemonade and funnel cakes to mini-donuts and roasted ears of corn. Relax and get ready for renowned musicians followed by the most amazing fireworks display the State of Colorado has to offer with 10,000 shells exploding in a pyrotechnic extravaganza of dazzling color and sound. You won’t want to miss this hallmark event – Salute to the USA will quickly become a tradition in your family!
Tips for enjoying all this event has to offer
- Portions of the park will be closed starting at 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on July 3rd to accommodate set-up of the event
- Parking close to the venue is by permit only. General public parking is extremely limited and we encourage you to walk, ride your bike or take public transportation
- Bags and coolers will be checked at all festival entry points for alcohol (no outside alcohol allowed) starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed – large crowds and fireworks can easily scare pets
- There will still be public access to the north side of the park to include the beach and sand volleyball courts via the Lake Street north entrance, W. Beaver Creek Blvd. entrance and west entrance near Avon Elementary School
- SUP and paddle boat rentals are available from the beach area until 2:50 p.m.
- Dogs on leash will be allowed on the north side of the park up until 2:00 p.m.
- Please remember to be considerate of the environment and do your part to dispose of your litter
- Plan ahead – due to the high volume of vehicular traffic and in an effort to get you to your destination as quickly as possible, all vehicles traveling south on W. Beaver Creek Blvd. – towards Avon Elementary – will be directed westbound on Highway 6. All vehicles traveling south on Avon Road – towards Beaver Creek – will be directed eastbound on Highway 6. We thank you in advance for your patience!
More Events & Festivals
Public Health Bulletin
We care deeply about the safety of our guests and our residents. To protect your well-being we follow Eagle County’s proven policies for COVID-19 containment. Be in the know before you go and enjoy a fulfilling visit to Avon.Learn More