Avon By Bike
Whether you’re bringing your bikes or renting from one of our many local retail shops, Avon is a bike-friendly community with a wide network of paved paths to explore in the town core.
Explore By Bike
As a bike-friendly community, we encourage locals and visitors to take advantage of a network of multi-use paths and sidewalks, including the pedestrian walkways of the Main Street Mall and Lettuce Shed Lane. Paved recreational paths around Nottingham Park, along the Eagle River, and throughout Town are e-bike friendly and make for easy access to all Avon has to offer. The Eagle Valley Trail winds parallel to the beautiful Eagle River in Avon, offering a scenic connection to Edwards and Eagle-Vail.
Around Town Bike Times
- Nottingham Park to Westin Riverfront Hotel | 2 minutes
- City Market to Nottingham Park | 5 minutes
- Avon Station to Nottingham Park | 2 minutes
- Nottingham Park to Traer Creek | 12 minutes
Around Valley Bike Times
- Avon Town Core to Vail Transportation Center | 1 hour
- Avon Town Core to Edwards Riverwalk | 25 minutes
Public Health Bulletin
We care deeply about the safety of our guests and our residents. To protect your well-being we follow Eagle County’s proven policies for COVID-19 containment. Be in the know before you go and enjoy a fulfilling visit to Avon.Learn More