Date: Sun, September 3, 2023
Time: 12:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Price: Price Ranges
Location: Nottingham Lake & Beach
The third annual Paddle Battles during the Summer’s End celebration over Labor Day Weekend showcases all things uniquely Avon with an array of family friendly activities to explore.
Sunday kicks into high gear with several super-fun activities to include three SUPer fun races in partnership with SUP CO and listed below.
1) Standup Paddle (SUP) Individual Race offering CASH prizes! Register HERE!
2) SUP-Squatch Team Race offering good clean competition and bragging rights to the winner! Register HERE!
3) Cardboard Regatta Team Race to get your creative juices flowing! Register HERE!
*Online pre-registration open until 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, September 3rd. Walk-up participants are welcome the day of the race as space allows. Cash or credit card accepted.
Sunday, Sept. 3rd: In partnership with SUP CO (Race times are subject to change due to the number of registrations, weather etc.)
- 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. | Paddle Battle SUP Race Individual Competition on Nottingham Lake | Register HERE!
- 1:45 – 3:00 p.m. | Paddle Battle SUP-Squatch Team Race on Nottingham Lake | Register HERE!
- 3:00 – 3:45 p.m. | Cardboard Boat Regatta on Nottingham Lake | Register HERE!
Public Transportation & Parking:
- The use of public transportation is encouraged as well as walking or riding a bike to the park.
- Free on street parking is available, including on W. Benchmark Road and Lake Street, as well as at the Avon Elementary School Parking Lots.
Remember your reusable water bottle – Plastic-Free Event!
Fostering a culture of environmentalism, waste mitigation and energy conservation which minimizes the negative impacts to our collective environment and community for the long term is of upmost importance to the Town. The Towns environmental sustainability initiatives and Eagle County’s waste diversion goal of 50% reduction by 2030 (zero waste events utilizing leave no trace practices)
More Events & Festivals
Public Health Bulletin
We care deeply about the safety of our guests and our residents. To protect your well-being we follow Eagle County’s proven policies for COVID-19 containment. Be in the know before you go and enjoy a fulfilling visit to Avon.Learn More