Date: Sat, August 19, 2023
Time: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Harry A. Nottingham Park
Join us for the third annual Vail Valley Brew’Au Fest in Harry A. Nottingham Park! What is a Brew’Au you may ask? It is a beer festival combined with a lu’au of course.
Enjoy unlimited samples of amazing brews, seltzers, and ciders in your souvenir sampling glass. Live music, water lanterns, food trucks, kids activities, lawn games & many more activities! Drinking tickets will include unlimited samples from 40+ of the best brews in the high country, across Colorado and beyond. The casual, relaxed atmosphere of the brew fest allows you to unwind and enjoy the experience.
You will need a beer fest ticket to drink. No outside alcohol or food will be permitted. We love our furry K-9s however they are not permitted in the event with the exception of registered service dogs on leashes 5 ft. long or shorter.
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm: Brew Fest – EARLY ADMISSION
- 5:00 – 8:00 pm: Brew Fest – GENERAL ADMISSION
- 4:00 – 6:00 pm: Band – The Evolution
- 6:00 – 8:00 pm: Band – Mark Morris with members from Rapidgrass
- 8:00 – 8:30 pm: Walk to the beach to light water lanterns
Ticket Prices: Buy Tickets HERE!
- Luau + Beer Fest (ages 21+): $49 advance, $59 day of event
- Luau Adult (non-drinking ages 13+): $25 advance, $30 day of event
- Luau Mini Coconuts (ages 12 and under): Free
Public Transportation & Parking:
- The use of public transportation is encouraged as well as walking or riding a bike to the park.
- Free on street parking is available, including on West Benchmark Road and Lake Street, as well as at the Avon Recreation Center and Avon Elementary School Parking Lots.
- Event parking is available at the Beaver Creek Bear Lot.
Remember your reusable water bottle – Plastic-Free Event!
Fostering a culture of environmentalism, waste mitigation and energy conservation which minimizes the negative impacts to our collective environment and community for the long term is of upmost importance to the Town. The Towns environmental sustainability initiatives and Eagle County’s waste diversion goal of 30% reduction by 2030 (zero waste events utilizing leave no trace practices)
• There will not be any beverages available for purchase in single-use plastic bottles.
• There will be water filling stations and canned product available for purchase.
More Events & Festivals
Public Health Bulletin
We care deeply about the safety of our guests and our residents. To protect your well-being we follow Eagle County’s proven policies for COVID-19 containment. Be in the know before you go and enjoy a fulfilling visit to Avon.Learn More