Dates: Sun, Aug 21 - Aug 21
Time: 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Harry A. Nottingham Park
Join us for the third annual Vail Valley Brew Fest in Harry A. Nottingham Park! This year we have teamed up with Vail Valley Charitable Fund in order to celebrate their 25 years of giving and have created the Vail Valley Brew’Au. What is a Brew’Au you may ask? It is a beer festival combined with a lu’au of course.
We will have a professional sandcastle builder’s competition, water lanterns (at dusk), 3 bands, food trucks, breweries, cideries and fun for the kids! Drinking tickets will include unlimited samples of amazing beers and craft ciders – in your GLASS sampling cup.
This year the event takes place in August, and you can be prepared for plenty of great beer and live music. The casual, relaxed atmosphere of the brew fest allows you to unwind and enjoy the experience.
Remember your reusable water bottle – Plastic-Free Event!
Fostering a culture of environmentalism, waste mitigation and energy conservation which minimizes the negative impacts to our collective environment and community for the long term is of upmost importance to the Town. The Towns environmental sustainability initiatives and Eagle County’s waste diversion goal of 30% reduction by 2030 (zero waste events utilizing leave no trace practices)
• There will not be any beverages available for purchase in single-use plastic bottles.
• There will be water filling stations and canned product available for purchase.
Public Transportation & Parking:
- The use of public transportation is encouraged as well as walking or riding a bike to the park.
- Free on street parking is available, including on West Benchmark Road and Lake Street, as well as at the Avon Recreation Center and Avon Elementary School Parking Lots.
- Event parking is available at the Beaver Creek Bear Lot.
More Events & Festivals
Public Health Bulletin
We care deeply about the safety of our guests and our residents. To protect your well-being we follow Eagle County’s proven policies for COVID-19 containment. Be in the know before you go and enjoy a fulfilling visit to Avon.Learn More