Date: Sat, Apr 16
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Harry A. Nottingham Park
The Egg Hunt returns to Harry A. Nottingham Park in Avon promising a fun-filled morning on Saturday, April 16th. Families are invited to participate in a coloring contest, jelly bean guessing game, exhilarating inflatable features, a petting zoo and more! But that’s not all…10,000 eggs will be filled with candy and small prizes.
Tips for Enjoying the Egg Hunt:
- The Egg Hunt event is a Bully Free Zone and participants are expected to Be A Buddy Not A Bully!
- The actual hunting of eggs will be organized by age: 3 & Under; 4-5; 6-7 and 8-9.
- There are two egg hunt opportunities for each age group.
- There is a special area just for the little ones (children 3 years of age and under) with their very own bouncy house and egg hunt.
- Parents are not allowed in the Egg Hunt Arena, parent’s will be able to pick up their children on either end of the arena.
- To enter the Coloring Contest participants can download the Coloring Contest form or cut out the advertisement in the Vail Daily on Friday, April 15th. Use your imagination and color the ad, complete the information section at the bottom, and bring it with you to the Egg Hunt. To enter, turn in your artwork at the Town of Avon tent. Prizes will be awarded for the most creative coloring by age group.
Public Transportation & Parking:
- The use of public transportation is encouraged as well as walking or riding a bike to the park.
- Free on street parking is available, including on West Beaver Creek Boulevard and W. Benchmark Road, as well as at the Avon Elementary School Parking Lots.
**Please note that Lake Street will be closed for an event and parking will be limited, make sure to plan accordingly.
Fostering a culture of environmentalism, waste mitigation and energy conservation which minimizes the negative impacts to our collective environment and community for the long term is of upmost importance to the Town. The Towns environmental sustainability initiatives and Eagle County’s waste diversion goal of 50% reduction by 2030 (zero waste events utilizing leave no trace practices).
More Events & Festivals
Public Health Bulletin
We care deeply about the safety of our guests and our residents. To protect your well-being we follow Eagle County’s proven policies for COVID-19 containment. Be in the know before you go and enjoy a fulfilling visit to Avon.Learn More