Dates: Fri, Sep 3 - Sep 6
Location: Harry A. Nottingham Park
Friday, Sept. 3rd at Dusk: Lakeside Cinema featuring Selena
Saturday, Sept. 4th through Monday Sept. 6th: Avon Art Festival Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Monday 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 5th: In partnership with SUP CO
- 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. | Paddle Battle SUP Race Individual Competition on Nottingham Lake
- 1:45 – 3:00 p.m. | Paddle Battle SUP-Squatch Team Race on Nottingham Lake
- 3:00 – 3:45 p.m. | Cardboard Boat Regatta on Nottingham Lake
- 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. | SunsetLIVE! on The Terrace at Nottingham Lake featuring Turntable Revue
Monday, Sept. 6th:
- 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. | Headliner Los Lobos
- 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. | Opening for Los Lobos is Roka Hueka
- 3:00 p.m. gates open to all sorts of family fun to include inflatable bouncy castles, food vendors, refreshing cocktails at the Hahnewald Bar, jugglers, balloon artists and so much more!
More Events & Festivals
Public Health Bulletin
We care deeply about the safety of our guests and our residents. To protect your well-being we follow Eagle County’s proven policies for COVID-19 containment. Be in the know before you go and enjoy a fulfilling visit to Avon.Learn More