- Daily snacks
- Organized Games
- Outside play
- Matinee movies
- Art projects
2021 Summer Camp!
• Parent and Child need to be masked up
• One parent only please
• Sign-in and sign-out process will take place just outside the Avon Elementary Gymnasium
• Parents please text 970-331-5684 when you arrive to the parking lot and we will help your child gather their belongings for pick-up
- Field trips will take place each Wednesday and the children will stay in Eagle County.
- The field trip schedule will be posted as soon as it is finalized.
Swimming• Campers will change into their suits at the school if they are not already wearing them and we will walk to the Rec Center. Please make sure your child has good shoes on for swim days.
• In the event it is raining, we will transport children in each van and children will have to wear masks while in the van. The vans will be disinfected daily.
• Campers will have to maintain distance unless they are siblings. Masks WILL NOT be worn in the pool area.
• Activities will include tubes, diving rings, water basketball, playing catch, floating volleyball and water play.
How to Register
If you are new to CampDoc, create a user profile and set a password
Follow the instructions and complete all information for your camper. Alerts will appear for any missing required information.
Upload all required documents to your CampDoc.com account.
Return to CampDoc.com at any time to make changes or updates to your child’s information before camp begins.
If changes are made once your child has already attended, contact the Avon Recreation Department so program staff know to look for updated information.
Set email@example.com as a “safe sender” to avoid accidental delivery to junk or spam folders.
Please note we are only accepting 26 children per day. Email staff with the subject line "Waitlist" if you would like to be added to our waitlist for a particular day. Our first priority for registration is our Eagle County workforce.
All cancellation requests need to be made through CampDoc.
*Cancellations requested 5 days or more prior to camp start the date will result in a $40 refund on the credit card used per day or a $45 credit on CampDoc for future Summer Camp, School’s Out and After School dates.
*Cancellations made less than 5 days prior to camp start date but by 3 pm the day before can be applied to CampDoc as credit for future Summer Camp, School’s Out and After School dates minus a $15 administrative fee. ($30 credit on CampDoc)
*No-Call No-Show results in no refund options for the day.
*Cancellation due to illness by 7 am the day of and a doctor’s note may be required for CampDoc credit for the day, minus a $5 administrative fee. ($40 credit on CampDoc)-limited two per month
The program is licensed through the State of Colorado Division of Child Care and adheres to established guidelines for counselor-child ratios (13 children per counselor), curriculum, nutrition and staff qualifications.