The Planning Division is responsible for the land management activities of the Town of Avon including:
- Developing, implementing and enforcing Town land use policies, ordinances and regulations;
- Processing and issuing building, zoning and other development permits;
- Assisting Eagle County with deed restricted housing; and
- Carrying out long-range community development programs.
The department provides support to the Planning and Zoning Commission and the Historic Preservation Committee.
Current Land Use Applications
Approved Land Use Applications
- 38359 US 6 (Basecamp) Major Development
- 38388 US 6 (Colorado World Resorts) Major Development
- 5471 E Beaver Creek Boulevard (Village at Avon Apartments)
- 1950 W Beaver Creek Boulevard 1041 Permit - (Avon Wastewater Facility)
- Avon Road I-70 Underpass Project
- 5700 Wildridge Road East Communication Antenna